Community-giving has always been core to the AnswerForce mission. This business grew from the belief that human connections build lasting relationships by connecting people to people.
As customers dedicated to the success of your communities, you inspire us to seek opportunities to offer support, comfort, and hope.
So, in light of the global pandemic, the subsequent closure of businesses, and the loss of jobs, we have chosen to direct our monthly giving to support local food banks and families. Your continued business helps give your customers 24 hour support, while nourishing more families and building stronger communities.
Thank you for helping make a positive difference.
With your business and calls, you give your customers a personal experience — connecting people to people — while helping make it possible to give back to others.
Supporting local community food banks
Across the United States and the UK, many food banks are working with AnswerForce to help improve access to food. You can read some of these stories here and here. As the list of community associations grows, we are proud to highlight:
- Community Food Bank of Alabama (Birmingham, AL)
- Second Harvest Food Bank (Orlando, FL)
- Tristate Food Bank (Evansville, IN: serving Indiana, Illinois, and Kentucky)
- Ozarks Food Harvest (Springfield, MO)
- Food Bank of Central and Eastern North Carolina (Raleigh, NC)
- Oregon Food Bank (Portland, OR)
- Food Bank of West Central Texas (Abilene, TX)
- El Pasoans Fighting Hunger Food Bank (El Paso, TX)
- Community Food Bank (Fort Worth, TX)
- Neighbors Nourishing Neighbors (Prosper, TX)
- WestSide Food Pantry of Vancouver (Washington state)
- Second Harvest Foodbank (Madison, WI)
- WestSide Food Pantry of Vancouver (Canada)
- The Trussell Trust (UK)
- Edinburgh North East Foodbank (UK)
- Freestore Food Bank (Cincinnati, OH)
- Doorstep Donations (Manhattan, NY)
- Second Harvest Food Bank – Feeding South Louisiana (LA)
- Care & Share Food Bank for Southern Colorado (CO)
More beneficiaries will be identified on an ongoing basis. Truly the desire to support local communities has never been greater, and your continued custom helps make many such associations possible.