Free your business from impersonal, automated customer service systems. Promote your brand with helpful agents representing your business 24/7/365. By partnering with a professional, after hours messaging service, your business can stand out from the competition.
Stay open later for
The AnswerForce after hours answering service lets you connect with customers, day or night, while staying open for new business.
In a 24/7/365 world, customers and prospects expect instant support. By offering an after hours answering service, your business can remain competitive in a 24/7 landscape. Let your customers know they are your top priority, day or night. With extended after hours phone answering, rest assured that your customers will receive consistent service any time they call.
Compare our after hours
answering solution and save.
- Respond quickly to calls and web chats anytime your customers reach out, day or night
- Screen calls, respond to customer inquiries, assist with order entry, and schedule appointments
- Efficiently dispatch service calls to your on call staff
- Take messages, capture leads, and push your data into your web-based sales software or ticketing system
- Grow your customer satisfaction ratings and encourage loyalty by being available 24/7/365
Discover what an after hours
answering solution can do for you.
Connect with Customers
Based on their Availability
Callers reward seamless service. We make that happen. There's no passing the caller to someone else, unless it's to someone in your company.
Engage with Callers
using Active Response
Great customer service means being proactive. Be assured that your customers will get a live call response in 30 seconds or less from our team.
Expect Consistency with
Call Handling Protocols
We'll work with you to develop call handling protocols and scripts. Agents will to provide a top notch experience whenever your customers or prospects call.
Frequently asked questions.
- What is an after-hours call answering service?
An after-hours call answering service helps ensure that all calls to your business get answered promptly by a real person, even outside your working hours. It relies on a distributed network of live receptionists to help answer phone calls and engage in web chats. The response style is always professional and quick.
- What is considered 'after hours'?
After hours would include any calls that arrive after your business is closed, or before it opens. When it comes to your AnswerForce plan, all calls are charged at the same rate. There's no difference based on time of day, weekends, or holidays.
- Who answers incoming calls outside of business hours?
A team of live virtual receptionists, based in your country, works together across different time zones to ensure all your calls continue to be answered, day or night, 365 days a year.
- What happens during weekends and other national holidays?
We continue to answer all calls, 24/7/365. Your plan remains active and fully supported during weekends and holidays.
- Will my callers know their calls are being supported by a third-party receptionist?
Your team of dedicated receptionists represents your business. They follow an agreed script to ensure your business is always professionally represented. If they do not know the answer to a question, they will take the caller's details and arrange a call-back. Callers cannot usually tell that a third-party receptionist has answered.
- I have more questions about after hours call answering. Can you help?
You can read more FAQs on after hours call answering, or give us a call on (800) 461-8535.