Bots and automated systems can quickly frustrate and disengage callers. Why not ensure they always speak with a helpful human? Cost-effective and scalable, AnswerForce partnerships work. They guarantee your callers always reach a professional and real person who represents your business.
Discover a scalable,
distributed call center.
With live receptionists based across the country, AnswerForce handles all your calls with care.
A distributed call center model means all calls get answered quickly, by friendly agents. Seamless call center solutions enable your business to deliver 24/7 customer service.
Your distributed call center:
incredible value for money.
- Respond quickly to calls and web chats anytime your customers reach out, day or night
- Take messages, capture leads, and push your data into web-based sales software or ticketing systems
- Screen calls, respond to customer inquiries, assist with order entry, and schedule appointments
- Efficiently dispatch service calls to your on-call staff
- Improve customer satisfaction and foster loyalty by being available 24/7/365
Discover what call center
solutions can do for you.
24/7 Human Connections
Provide customers and leads with 24/7 support, using people-powered technology.
The receptionists will answer calls using your business name and custom scripting.
Your customers can expect to have their call answered in under 30 seconds.
Frequently Asked Questions.
- What does the call center package include?
The call center package includes 24/7 live answering, lead capture, appointment scheduling, live chat, and outbound call support. Collaboration software and video conferencing are also included. Find out more about plans and pricing.
- What integrations does AnswerForce provide?
AnswerForce integrates with Zapier, Slack, Autotask, Hubspot, Zoho, and other solutions. Learn more about integrations here.
- What are the benefits of using a distributed model?
A distributed call center model means your business can easily accommodate fluctuating call volumes. The distributed model also helps ensure business continuity in the event of severe weather, staff illness, or other interruptions.
- Does your call center solution include other languages?
Bilingual answering, supporting Spanish and English, comes with all packages. Learn more about bilingual answering here.
- How quickly can you answer my calls?
Our performance records show that 95% of calls are answered in four rings or fewer. You can learn more about call answering KPIs here.
- I'd like to find out more about the distributed call center model. What's the next step?
We'd be happy to chat. Please give us a call on (800) 461-8535.